Private Yoga Classes
It’s all about you!
If you have specialist needs or just prefer to have 1-to-1 tuition in the comfort of your own home then private yoga classes are for you. Private lessons can also be conducted via Zoom online video conferencing if you prefer.
Initially, we’ll discuss what you’d like to achieve with yoga and then I’ll design a bespoke practice just for you. Over time, we will keep refining your practice as you progress and as your needs evolve. You can learn more about yoga here or on my Blog.
Structure of private yoga classes
- Yoga breathing (pranayama) – we start the class with a calming breath practice to relax your body and still your mind.
- Gentle stretching – you’ll soften muscles and mobilise joints with some warm up poses. Freeing the spine and massaging aches and pains away feels good.
- Strengthening – stronger postures follow to challenge the body. You’ll perform: forward and backwards bends, side stretches, twists, balances and inversions. With so many poses to choose from there is always the possibility of working more strongly or gently as required.
- Relaxation – we finish with a short relaxation and meditation to restore your energy so that you can resume your daily life completely refreshed.
- Clothing – wear soft, comfortable and warm clothing that fits well. You’ll practice in bare feet.
- Equipment – I can provide equipment if required. We’ll need a warm room preferably with natural light.
- Preparation – it is best to practice on an empty stomach. A quiet, peaceful environment will help you to listen to your body and breath so plan ahead to ensure there are no interruptions during your session.
- Private tuition fees – classes last 1 hour 15 minutes and a travel time of 20 minutes each way is included. A supplement may be added if you live further away.
Prices and Terms
Individual or couple from £60
Private group (up to 8 people) from £80
Large group or corporate rate (up to 25 people) from £95
Cancellation Policy – 24 hours notice of cancellation is required, without which a cancellation fee equal to the class fee will apply.
“Luci has truly changed my life and I feel privileged to be taught by her. She works so cleverly and carefully with my body, injuries and emotions… she is both patient and encouraging.” – Tamara
“Luci tailors her sessions to work on your areas of focus, whether it be posture, relaxation or overall physical wellbeing. She makes you feel totally at ease with the yoga poses and a session with Luci is time very well spent.” – Sarah