GuildfordYoga payment options
GuildfordYoga offer a number of payment options – pay-as-you-go or monthly passes to help you practice frequently and save money.
If you aren’t ready to commit to regular yoga practice you can pay-as-you-go at any class – book and buy directly from the Class Timetable page using PayPal.
Monthly 4 Class Pass – Mixed Ability/Holistic – £40
Book any 4 mixed-ability/holistic sessions in a 4 week period and pay directly via bank transfer. Additional classes can be booked at the same pro-rata discount (£10/class).
Monthly 4 Class Pass – Yoga Therapy – £55
Book any 4 therapy sessions in a 4 week period and pay directly via bank transfer. Additional classes can be booked at the same pro-rata discount (£13.75/class).
How to book, t&c’s
- Decide which classes you’d like to attend – monthly passes cover any 4 week period.
- Email me to book your pass, you only need to send one message to book all classes.
- Please give 24 hours notice before your first class for bank transfer to be received.
- List the day/date/time for each chosen class for the full month.
- I’ll send bank details for your transfer, there are no bank charges for doing so.
- If you need to make changes to bookings please give 24 hours notice and it would be helpful if changes are kept to a minimum.
- Class changes with less than 2 hours notice will be rescheduled in exceptional circumstances only.
- The pass is for one named individual only.
- You can book additional classes in the month at the same pro-rata discount, just let me know which classes and transfer the additional fee.
GuildfordYoga gift vouchers
Any of the above discount passes can be purchased as a gift for a loved one.
“… I thought I would let you know that your yoga class this morning helped my back enormously. Sometimes, for no apparent reason it goes into spasm but this morning’s yoga seemed to catch it before it fully developed. The exercises seemed to settle it and it is now just sore, not agony, for which I am very grateful. Long live yoga and a strong core.” – Alistair