Protecting your personal details on the GuildfordYoga website
Protecting your personal details on the GuildfordYoga website.
I believe that it is important to protect your personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR) in a way that protects your privacy. This document explains how I collect your personal data, what kind of information I keep and what I will and will not do with it.
1. Collecting Data
- I collect and store the following information about my pupils and clients: Names, Email Addresses and mobile phone numbers.
- This data is collected when you attend a GuildfordYoga class, via the class register that you are requested to complete, or when you email me directly via either of the addresses listed above requesting information.
- You are offered the opportunity to refuse to provide your email address or mobile phone number if you so wish. In which case, no data is about you is collected.
- I do not collect or use any other information about you from any other sources.
2. Data Storage and Data Protection
- I store your personal data on my email account, Yahoo Mail and also on a bulk email service called MailChimp in password protected list format.
- You are given the opportunity to unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- I store the mobile phone numbers of my private clients on my mobile phone for personal communication purposes.
- I do not store or use the mobile phone numbers of group class pupils electronically on a routine basis. The information is stored in written form only on the class registers.
- I will not disclose your personal data to any third party.
3. Data Use
- I collect your names so that I can address you personally in class and via personal email correspondence, I do not use your names for bulk marketing communications.
- I use your email addresses for marketing purposes so that I can update you regarding changes to the class timetable as and when necessary.
- Your mobile phone numbers are used for personal one-to-one communication to arrange/cancel classes and not used routinely for bulk communication.
- Your personal data is updated routinely as/when you request a change.
4. Cookies – Google Analytics
- These cookies are used to collect information anonymously about how visitors use the GuildfordYoga website so that I can improve the site from time to time.
5. PayPal Usage
|akavpau_ppsd||3rd Party||Browser Session||Set by Paypal to enable transactions from this website|
|CONSENT||3rd Party||20 years||This is a Google cookie being included a as part of Google functionality used on this site, such as Google Recaptcha, Google Maps, YouTube or Adsense. We embed videos from YouTube. This may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.|
|Cookielawinfo checkbox necessary||persistent||1 year||Cookie that keeps track of which necessary cookies you approved.|
|Cookielawinfo checkbox non-necessary||persistent||1 year||Cookie that keeps track of which non-necessary cookies you approved.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||persistent||1 year||The cookie is used to store the summary of the consent given for cookie usage. It does not store any personal data.|
|Cookie_check||3rd Party||8 years||Set by Paypal as part of integrating payment functionality|
|c_user||3rd Party||Dependant on user settings||The c_user cookie contains the user ID of the currently logged in Facebook user.|
|Datr||3rd Party||2 years||Identified the browser being used to log into Facebook|
|KHcl0EuY7AKSMgfvHl7J5E7hPtK||3rd Party||38 years||Set by Paypal as part of integrating payment functionality|
|oo||3rd Party||4 years||Determines the opt out status of a Facebook user for tracking purposes|
|sb||3rd Party||2 years||Used by Facebook in a Facebook session|
|SGPB Showing Limitation Domain 2370||Persistent||1 day||Used to determine when to show popups to a browsing user.|
|Spin||3rd Party||1 day + 1 hour||Used by Facebook in a Facebook session|
|ts||3rd Party||3 years||Set by Paypal to help with functionality and fraud prevention|
|Ts_c||3rd Party||3 years||Set by Paypal to help with functionality and fraud prevention|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||3rd Party||8 months||We embed videos from YouTube. This may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.|
|X-PP-SILOVER||3rd Party||30 minutes||Set by Paypal as part of integrating payment functionality|
|xs||3rd Party||Dependant on user settings||A session tracking cookie for a Facebook login|
|YSC||3rd Party||8 months||We embed videos from YouTube. This may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.|
|_fbp||3rd Party||Session||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products on Facebook.|
|_ga||persistent||2 years||This is a Google Analytics Cookie. It is used to distinguish users. (For more information see: Google Analytics Cookie Usage)|
|_ga (Paypal)||3rd party||1 year||A Google Analytics cookie, set by Paypal as part of the payment implementation|
|_gat||persistent||1 minute||This is a Google Analytics Cookie. It is used to throttle request rate. (For more information see: Google Analytics Cookie Usage)|
|_gid||persistent||24 hours||This is a Google Analytics Cookie. It is used to distinguish users. (For more information see: Google Analytics Cookie Usage)|
Date: 28th July 2020
Edited by: Luci Phipps