The following new covid-safe measures and procedures are required to ensure that we all stay safe.
- Book/pay for all classes in advance via the website timetable page. For now there is no availability for drop-in/pay-at-the-door.
- Book early, numbers are limited to ensure safe social distancing. Studio venues are marked to show you where to place your mat.
- Bring your own yoga kit if you have it. You can buy new or quality pre-loved equipment here.
- Wear warm clothing! Studio venues will be cleaned more frequently to a higher standard and doors/windows will be left open to improve ventilation.
- Arrive early to avoid congestion.
- Bring your own hand/mat sanitiser.
- Bring few possessions.
- DO NOT come to class if you have Covid-19 symptoms (listed here)
- Follow the government guidelines on keeping yourself and others safe (wash your hands before arriving and after you leave).
You do not need to wear a mask unless you wish to.