GuildfordYoga payment options
GuildfordYoga offer various payment options to help you save money depending on how frequently you’d like to practice.
If you aren’t ready to commit to regular yoga practice you can pay-as-you-go at any class – pay cash/cheque on the door or book ahead to reserve your space via the Class Timetable page using PayPal* (they charge 4%).
5 Class Pass (valid 2 months)
If you would like to practice frequently but not every week, this is your best option. Use the 5 classes within 2 months of purchase.
Mixed ability classes (inc. Restorative) £55*
Yoga Therapy classes £75*.
2024 Spring Term 1 Class/Week Pass
If you would like to practice once a week, this will save you money. Pass entitles you to any one class per week throughout the term, classes cannot be carried over to subsequent weeks or terms. Valid for 11 weeks (8 Jan-26 Mar) except for 3.5 day half-term closure
Mixed ability pass – £105
Yoga Therapy pass – £125
2024 Spring Term Unlimited Class Pass
If you would like to practice several times per week, this pass is brilliant value. Attend as many mixed ability classes (inc. Restorative) as you fancy all term for just £195. You can use your pass to attend Yoga therapy sessions for just £5 per class. Valid for 11 weeks (8 Jan-26 Mar) except for 3.5 day half-term closure.
How to book, t&c’s
- Choose the pass to suit how frequently you’d like to practice.
- You can purchase individual class or passes with cash/cheque as you arrive, or ahead of time using the buttons here via PayPal (* they charge 4% for the service).
- Alternatively you can email me to buy your pass via direct bank transfer, with no additional charges.
- Give 24 hours notice before your first class for bank transfer to be received.
- If you need to reschedule an individual class booking, please give a min. of 24 hours notice, classes cannot be cancelled or rescheduled at short notice .
- The pass is for one named individual only.
- Once purchased the pass cannot be refunded, exchanged or transferred.
GuildfordYoga gift vouchers
Any of the above discount passes can be purchased as a gift for a loved one.
“… I thought I would let you know that your yoga class this morning helped my back enormously. Sometimes, for no apparent reason it goes into spasm but this morning’s yoga seemed to catch it before it fully developed. The exercises seemed to settle it and it is now just sore, not agony, for which I am very grateful. Long live yoga and a strong core.” – Alistair